Question
Posted by: Nthabiseng | 2010-05-10

knee gets dislocated whenever I kneel down or bent it

My knee gets dislocated or goes out of position and hurts then I have to push it back into position every time I bent it or try to kneel down. I have been to the Orthopedic surgeon who took xrays and advised me that there was nothing wrong with my knee that I just needed to exercise it. I have been exercising it even though not always. I am thinking of approaching a physio to put me on a programme I do not know if that will help. Please advise as to what I can do to rid myself of this dilemma.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Nthabiseng
A visit to a physio is a good idea as he will be able to give you an exercise program to strengthen the knee muscles.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2010-05-24

Dear Nthabiseng

Reply to Healthy Bones