Question
Posted by: Danni | 2010-07-14

Knee and elbow pain

HI there

For the past 4 years I''ve been experiencing bad pain in my kbees and elbows while sleeping - so bad that the pain wakes me up at night and i the have to straighten my legs and arms for the pain to go away.

The strange thing is tha the pain only occurs during periods while exersizing - so If I stop exersizing for about 2 weeks the pain disappears.

I have asked my doctor about this on numerous occasions and they keep on telling me that it''s growing pains - but I''m 27 years old, so that doesn t make any sense to me.

Do you have any advice?

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Danni,
Clearly not growing pain at your age.
You need to see an osteopath in your area who will give you a thorough musculoskeletal examination, give a clear diagnosis and advise on the most appropriate exercise for you.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2010-07-19

Hello Danni,
Clearly not growing pain at your age.

Reply to osteopath