Question
Posted by: Danni | 2010/07/14

Knee and Elbow pain

HI there

For the past 4 years I''ve been experiencing bad pain in my kbees and elbows while sleeping - so bad that the pain wakes me up at night and i the have to straighten my legs and arms for the pain to go away.

The strange thing is tha the pain only occurs during periods while exersizing - so If I stop exersizing for about 2 weeks.

I have asked my doctor about this on numerous occasions and they keep on telling me that it''s growing pains - but I''m 27 years old, so that doesn t make any sense to me.

Do you have any advice?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Growing pains do not occur in adults like yourself.
There is no doubt that you have to see an orthopedic surgeon who will take X-rays and make a diagnosis and address the problem appropriately

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/07/17

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum