Question
Posted by: Titus | 2011/06/14

Knee &  Heel Pain on Left Leg

Since last 2 weeks I have got a severe pain in the knee and Heels,
Orthopaedic Doc prescirbed Carti Plus, Max Pro 40mg &  Clofenac SR 100 tablets, but the pain has reduced while taking the tablets and as soon as the tablets are stopped the pain comes in again.

What can be the reason for this pains ?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

I am not sure what your diagnosis is - one would have to look at the X-ray, both of the knees and the feet. If you have pain affectin various joints rheumatological conditions as rheumatoid arthritis should also be ruled out and may require a blood test for those conditions

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/06/18

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum