Question
Posted by: T | 2011/04/13

Knee

I am 31 yrs old and every couple of years I seem to have the issue with my right knee where it keeping jumping out, it happened again last night where I was turning in bed when it happened. Not sure if this is possible. It is extremely painful and it takes a bit of time for me to actually push it back in you can hear and feel it slipping back in. It on the outer side of the knee.

What causes this, why does it happen and what can be done to avoid it or minimise it.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi T
This could be the result of an old injury- especially if you do high impact sport, but rather have it checked out by an orthopaedic surgeon with an interest in knees.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2011/04/18

Hi T

Reply to Healthy Bones