Question
Posted by: Phillip | 2010/04/27

Klinefelter''s syndrome

I am a 20 year old male and I am showing all the signs of Klinefelter''s syndrome. I''ve done research on the internet and a fit all the characteristics. Im very tall (out of proportion to an extent), have VERY little to no facial and body hair, NO muscle development etc etc. I do not know how or who to approach in order to atleast diagnose me and/or treat me. Please help as I feel very lost.
I would very much like to fit my age and be seen as normal.

Hallo Philip
You can see an urologist - he will be able to test your male hormone levels and also to check your chromosome levels if needed. If you let me know which area you live, maybe I can refer you to someone.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/28

Hallo Philip

Reply to cyberdoc