Question
Posted by: lala | 2009-03-13

KK - Re: Affair. Appeal to all women!

Hi ALL

Why do women always like playing victims? If a person cheats on you, has a baby by another woman (risking your life in a country with such a high HIV infection rate), then put up all those baby pictures for you to see. Why do women take that? It is so disrespectful, he has shown no consideration for your feelings, none whatsoever.

Why are you still with him? Because all he will do is to hurt you some more?

I have come to the conclusion that us as women put each other under pressure. If you are 29 successful in your career with no man/ring society judges you and labels you a failure. Then off these women go and get loosers who abuse them emotionally, BUT for the sake of keeping up appearences they accept the abuse, the cheeting, the lies, babies outside commited relationships etc..

Maybe as women we need to stop a little with the judgements etc. Start defining " quality"  and demanding it...ofcause this will come at a risk of being alone for a while, so what? at the end of the day, you have self worth and an opportunity of meeting someone who will respect you and love you!

So KK, Just stop Girl, stop playing the victim, save yourself (HIV etc) you deserve much better than that!!!!!

Stirring stuff !

2
Posted by: Kris | 2009-03-16

I could' nt have said it better. Good stuff

Reply to Kris
Posted by: amen to that! | 2009-03-13

I couldnt agree with you more.

Reply to amen to that!