Posted by: Zexeon | 2008-10-30

kj intake?

I would like to know approx. how many kj I' m taking in and what els I could alter on my meals to loose weight more quikly?
50ml whole wheat pro-nutro, 3 prunes
5 cups of coffee
2 cups of tea
glas of milk 2% milk
2 cups of coffee
USN diet Protien Shake (approx. 1000kj with 2% milk)
2 cups of tea.

What about only eating 2 meals per day?

Dear Zexeon
I can unfortunately not work out kJ or calorie contents of diets proposed by Readers as this would take up too much of my time and not allow me a chance to answer the many other Questions posted on this Message Board.
The diet you describe probably does not contain more than 6300 kJ (which is required for losing weight). Skipping meals and reducing your energy intake too drastically can be counterproductive and lead to slower weightloss. Fast weightloss exceeding 1 kg per week is also not a good idea as it usually leads to just as rapid weight gain once you start eating normally again.
If you want to do something positive for weightloss, then start doing 30 min of aerobic exercise every day (jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, or joining a gym).