Question
Posted by: Nav | 2008/12/22

Kitty Hair loss

Hi CyberVet,
i wrote in a few weeks back about my kitty' s problematic hair loss, i tried your recommendation of Mirra Cote which i put a bit with her food every day, yet still her hair loss is very very bad, she seems to be eating properly and she looks healthy, should i be worried about something else.
i have one more thing to ask, she often sleeps in the sun and i' ve noticed that her ears are burnt how should i help her with that?

thanks alot,
enjoy ur xmas

Dear Nav

I visit to the vet for the skin is the next step forward. You get animal sun block that you should put on the ears this time of year.