Question
Posted by: Carol | 2006/10/06

Q.

Kittens and sun conure free to good home

Garfield , Buggie and snoopy are going to drive me back to very strong drink.

BTW Did I ever share the story about Magic and my back ? If not ill tell ya.

Anyhow after seeing a chiropractor for some months I could slowly start walking without agony and yesterday while cleaning up etc buggie runs under my feet and I go flying ...and there goes my back again. Now im peed of im sore ... and snoopy like a typical toddler doesnt understand im in pain and wants his usual attention.

Im also trying to sew ... I have bought some lovely very heavy material to make covers for my lounge suite ... its difficult to work with and extremly heavy. While working I have the two kittens trying to assist and snoopy who learns to hop from his cage onto me .... of course he is a little fidgit and my machine is irrestible to his little inquiring mind. I have both kittens pawing under the material, and also trying to see what im doing.. snoopy is chasing cats merrily.

I hear giggling and turn around and there stands my maid holding her mouth watching me battle with this bloody parrot and the kittens.

Cheek!! I locked the kittens up with the ferals and gave snoopy a mielie ....im still in agony.

Expert's Reply

A.

1
user comments
Posted by: Blaah | 2006/10/09

the joy of pets.

but we can't live without them,

I hope your back gets better.

Reply to Blaah

Want to comment?