Question
Posted by: Dee | 2008/09/08

Kitten very fat

Hi, we were given 2 kittens who were very thin when they came to us, I started feeding them Whiskers dry food and pouches, we had them spayed but weren' t sure of their ages, I think they were done at 5 months, the problem is that the one has got so fat, she never stops eating, always running around my legs looking for food, I used to give them 2 pouches a day but now I only give them 1, the vet did deworm them when they were spayed, should I put this cat on diet, if so this is going to be difficult as we have 6 cats!!

Dear Dee

Dry food is usually less palatable and the cats eat it slower. If very overweight its best to put her on a diet food and then feed her with the others.