Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/15

Kitten swollen glands

Hi Cybervet,
My kitten (5months male) has very swollen glands under his neck and chin, they are quite visible and you can feel them easily. He is eating and behaving as normal, in fact he is eating quite a bit. I can' t find any sores or cuts or scratches on him. Should I watch the glands and see if they go down in a day or two? or take him immediately to the vet? He has had all his shots, last one was at the end of May.
thanks a mill,

Dear Anon

Best to have it checked out, leukemai virus can cause glands like that and not all vets recommend leukemia vaccinations.