Question
Posted by: lisa | 2009-01-18

kitten sucking on me

hi,

i got a 7-week old kitten from a pet-shop, and 3days into getting him he started sucking on my eyebrow. i heard that it is because they get weaned/seperated from their mommy too early. is there anything else that they will suck on, or anything specific that you can buy for them to suck on?

Dear Lisa

Follow Carol's advice.

2
Posted by: Chivaz' s mom | 2009-01-20

Mine kitten used to such on my nose, ears... he got separated from him mom very early... he was still doing that into his adult life... i thought it was sweet...

Reply to Chivaz&#39 s mom
Posted by: Carol | 2009-01-18

This is a common problem with kittens ....

I use a section of blanket for mine , a piece of rough towelling should also work.

Reply to Carol