Posted by: Angela | 2009-10-07

Kitten change in behaviour

My 10 month old male kitten is usually full of beans and always wants to play with anything and go outside, he also climbs the burglar guards. I put Advantage on him on Monday, and since Tuesday has been sleeping a lot, and seems lethargic. He does have sleep times but it is unusual he didn' t want to go outside in yesterday and this mornings to explore and play . He is eating and drinking and weeing okay. I have not seen him poo but usually does this outside. I have not found any ticks on him. Could Advantage be making him feel a bit funny if he managed to lick some off? He has had it before, but I have not used it that much during the Winter months. If he isn' t better soon I will take him to the vet but was wondering if Advantage could make him feel funny, it is for under 4kgs. Thanks

Dear Angela

A very small percentage of animals go quite after the application. He should be fine in a few days.