Question

Kissing Your Own

Question, how many men kiss their women immediately after he has cum in her mouth…  Sometimes during a naughty session, my girl loves me to come her and sometimes in her mouth but all over her face. She will swallow but obviously there is some on her face and obviously some in her mouth.

I have done this once and I didn’  t taste anything or it was anything funny. But then after thinking about it, the next time it happened I said I’  ll come back, and said I really needed to go to the bathroom. She joined me and rinsed her mouth and then I kissed her without letting her know the real reason I had to run off.

Is it wrong to not want to kiss her lips/ mouth with some of your cum on/ in their. Or do guys do it

I think this is more personal stuff that people do not talk about and thus very unlikely that you will hear the truth. Some cowboys will tell tall stories and a minority will agree that they share your feelings. It is important that you and your girlfriend can share intimacy and set boundaries and that means that you do not do anything that you do not like or feel uncomfortable with.
Deidre -SASHA

5
Posted by: greek god | 2010/10/14

Really-I think you all watching too much porn

Reply to greek god
Posted by: lola | 2010/10/13

my fiance also refuses to kiss me after he''s come in my mouth, i''m not offended by this, it really isnt a big deal to me.

Reply to lola
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/13

Deidre -SASHA

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: ping | 2010/10/12

personal preference, but there is nothing wrong with it - afterall it comes from your own body - a bit like swallowing your own saliva I guess.

Reply to ping
Posted by: A man | 2010/10/12

My view is that if a man is not prepared to kiss his girl after he has cum in her mouth, then he should not expect the girl to let him cum in her mouth, sort of what''s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Reply to A man