Question
Posted by: Man | 2010/10/11

Kissing your Own

Question, how many men kiss their women immediately after he has cum in her mouth…  Sometimes during a naughty session, my girl loves me to come her and sometimes in her mouth but all over her face. She will swallow but obviously there is some on her face and obviously some in her mouth.

I have done this once and I didn’ t taste anything or it was anything funny. But then after thinking about it, the next time it happened I said I’ ll come back, and said I really needed to go to the bathroom. She joined me and rinsed her mouth and then I kissed her without letting her know the real reason I had to run off.

Is it wrong to not want to kiss her lips/ mouth with some of your cum on/ in their. Or do guys do it

You may get the response you're looking for in the Sexology forum - I don't see a psychiatric issue here, though it's not clear whether you're bragging or asking a question.
I suspect the answer is some guys do, and some don't, some women do, and some don't ; some folks like it and some don't.

3
Posted by: Curious | 2010/10/11

Is your girlfriend''s name Martie by any chance?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Unique | 2010/10/11

Are you sure you are writing to the correct doctor? I think there is a different forum for this stuff e.g. s*xologist.

Reply to Unique