Question
Posted by: Tany | 2012/05/08

Kissing Problem

Good day Doc

I''ve just recently started dating this Guy that has been a family friend for years,my problem is when we kiss it feels like he''s bitting me,the last time we were together my lips were actually swollen &  i hiden it from him bcos i did''nt want him to be offended,he uses his teeth when kissing...how do i talk to him about this without offending him,we still have that thing that we''ve known eachother for such a long time and i don''t want to jerpadise that if he gets offended...please help!!!

He sounds, frankly, clumsy and inexperienced, and he may fondly and mistakenly imagine that he's a clever and passionate lover. You seem, perhaps based on previous experience, to feel so sure that he will inevitably be awfully offended. Can't you just calmly and pleasantly, say to him that tough you appreciate that he has strong feelings, you find his kisses to be painful, almost as though he was biting you - and you're sure this isn't what he intends, and you'd really like him to be softer and more gentle, as that's such a greater turn-on for any woman.

7
Posted by: What the hell ?? | 2012/05/09

Biting when kissing ? I just cant figure that. Tonguing OK but biting ? No I jst diont get it. Ask him what on earth thats all about . Bitingt lips and tongue ? No man he is weird.

Reply to What the hell ??
Posted by: Hobo | 2012/05/09

Tiny, don''t take this the wrong way but I was not trying tomake fun of the situation...I meant it...bite him back so that you will not have to go through the trouble of trying to tell him gentle without hurting his ego!!..The next time you kiss, make sure that you plough your teeth before so that he will know

Reply to Hobo
Posted by: Tany | 2012/05/09

@Hobo &  Montlalentwa,just bcoz guys you''ve never experience this does''nt give you the right to fun of this problem,the fact that i''ve written to the CyberShrink means i really need advice,so if u read this and you''ve got nothing constructive to say rather keep your opinion to yourself...

Reply to Tany
Posted by: Ginger | 2012/05/09

I''m also having the same problem, I''m not sure how to address it.The last time we were intimate, I told him we couldn''t kiss cos'' I ate some that made my breathe smell.

Reply to Ginger
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2012/05/09

Swollen lips, very funny. cant stop laughing. julle kan tog vry, los die ding

Reply to Motlalentwa

Posted by: hobo | 2012/05/08

Bite the bustard back!!!..twice as hard

Reply to hobo