Question
Posted by: gypsey | 2008/09/25

kissing is my problem

I love sex. but have a fear of kissing as i was in an abusive relationship and two of my teeth were knocked out, i have not been to a dentist and feel so ashamed it is a serious problem in my relationships infact it makes men think i' m cold

Have you not been to a dentist because you feel scared of dentistry ? Of because anything to do with your mouth, including both kising and dentistry, is something you associate with the abuse ? DO see a good local counsellor and work through the assumptiopns and beliefs and other habits you have formed based on the abusive relationship.

3
Posted by: Kate | 2008/09/25

PLEASE get them two teeth back in- dentures
Besides the fact that u dont want to kiss because of this im sure it dsnt look too nice hey!
I always wonder why ppl dont have their teeth fixed up when they rotten or chipped or in ur case just plain out and theres so many dentists around.
It can be a real turn off and im sure u dont feel at ur sexiest

Reply to Kate

Get some dentures.

Posted by: Sg | 2008/09/25

I think if you have 2 teeth missing you should try get that rectified.Men will definately think you are cold if you don' t kiss them besides the fact that you probably don' t look your best without two teeth.

Reply to Sg