Question
Posted by: KISSES | 2012-06-11

KISSING AND SEX

Good day.

I would love to know why some men do not enjoy kissing, I''m in a great 6 years relationship both loving and caring, my fiancé  is not a very intimate person but he tries his best. He does not enjoy kissing not even with tongue and all. I on the other hand love to kiss anyhow, and I believe I''m good at it. When I spontaneously want to give him a kiss he will turn his cheek, I''ve asked why he does that and it’ s like a chore for him, it almost like it’ s too much of a mission. I believe kissing is so sensational and it brings people closer together, but we hardly ever kiss while we warming up to have sex. I am very neat and clean on myself so it’ s not like I have bad breath. Please shed the light on this matter for I am very confused. (PS: His always been like this since I''ve met him)

Looking forward to hear from you. Please guys if you read this and you are like that, can you help explain.

Some people do not like kissing for various reasons. Respect this and find another way to satisfy your and his needs. Perhaps he will feel more comfortable to kiss other places than a mouth with a tongue and saliva involved.. Kissing is nice, but it does not have to be the ultimate in foreplay. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Nikki | 2012-06-21

I do not like kissing at all ... the idea of someone sticking his tongue into my mouth will make me puke! Yuk and fortunately my BF does not like it either although he has found other nice places to kiss :)

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Kia | 2012-06-14

Not all the man are the same. I enjoy kissing.

Reply to Kia
Posted by: XXX | 2012-06-12

It is said that women prefer kissing to men-no idea why.In my own situation though,I love kissing but my partner doesn''t.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-06-12

Reply to sexologist