Posted by: kea | 2009-07-08

kissing and bad smell

i am little bit stressed. i met the man on monday and now is asking that we start kissing. i do not have much dating this not too soon?

also, his mouth smells bad - how do i politely tell him? or do i buy a toothpaste as a gift?

Its a bit soon to kiss --- why's he in such a hurry ? Maybe a gift of "yout favourite toothpaste" , or maybe "your favourite mouthwash" and see how he reacts. If he says : "Are you suggesting I need this stuff ?" say : "DOn't we all need it ? "

Posted by: kea | 2009-07-10

thanks for advice. yesterday, I told him politely that he has a bad smell and he was amazed, saying that he just brushed his teeth.
so, i suggested that he sees the doctor because maybe the problem is coming from his stomach.

now he wants us to have sex and this makes me angry and is dissapointing. are all venda men like this?

he says i must sleep with him and i will not regret it.

Reply to kea
Posted by: 007Boer | 2009-07-09

You' re not supposed to ask to start kissing, you' re supposed to just do it (or not, as the case may be). He sounds a little weird.

Reply to 007Boer
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-07-09

Dont kiss him at all!
Rather get to know him first, perhaps you will find out that he dsnt brush his teeth or washes once a week and then... it will be too late hey because then you' ve kissed him already! YUCK

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-09

Funny how we dont want to tell people their breath smells. Our household is open to a warning in this regard. Saves us from embarassment.
Luckily its few and far between. Sometimes when a nose cold arrives etc.
I would appreciate a warning, but i can understand how awkward it might be.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Leila | 2009-07-08

Sounds like he has poor dental hygiene... easy dont kiss him!

Reply to Leila