Question
Posted by: miri | 2009/12/21

kissing

to all the men out there, pref in your 30' s how do you prefer to be french kissed i.e. do you like a women to put her tongue into your mouth or vice versa and what are complete no no' s when being kissed by a women, pls give us inexperienced women some satisfying tips, good to hear all your opinions and then make adecision from there, i know it should come naturally but i never know about the tongue business.

This is a forum designed for professional advice.

You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za or phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner that you could go and see as close as possible to you.

5
Posted by: Jarrod | 2009/12/23

I agree that it is great when a woman uses a bit more tounge during a kiss

Reply to Jarrod
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Anon for this | 2009/12/22

( im a male 37yo) I prefer to start of gently and brush my lips over my lovers lips and suck and nibble on them, then I gently probe with my tounge while the passion builds up inside of us both. Then I enjoy making circles around her tounge and she reciprocates in the other direction, its quite sensual and the kissing builds up huge desire in each of us.

I cant really think of no-no' s wrt french kissing...I think that once you know your partner you know what they like, ie gentle probing and sucking or heavy tounge wrangling...I had a partner who never enjoyed kissing...we are all different and the fun part is to experiment and see what works, I would try the gentle appproach first then see what the reaction is, if neutral, then increase the intensity and see what happens.

Obviously basic oral hygene is key, a good mouthwash is a good investment or preferably an oral anticeptic mouthwash such as betadine...this also comes in handy if you are performing oral sex on your partner, some people dont like to taste themselves on their partner...again my ex never like that...actually she never liked anything physical, but thats another long story.

Just experiment , have fun and be considerate wrt hygine.

Reply to Anon for this
Posted by: XXX | 2009/12/21

The " norm"  is for the man to put his tongue in her mouth BUT we certainly like it the other way around as well.
There are no real no-no' s when kissing,other than maybe keeping your mouth closed when having a passionate kiss.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Primo | 2009/12/21

I llove it when a woman puts here tongue in my mouth and gently massages my tongue, dont make it a soggy affair, to much saliva makes it messy.

Reply to Primo