Posted by: Mowzy | 2009-05-18

Good DAy

I’ m in a long term loving relationship. I don’ t like kissing him. I think its all in my mind. It frustrates him and he says because we don’ t kiss we have sex and are not making love.what could the problem be? I previously had a boyfriend of 7 years and we never kissed. With the current we kissed in the 1st month and I enjoyed it. Now I cant do it. Please help

Kissing is quite an intimate action and many people find it quite invasive. Furthermore it is an action of closeness and could easily be interpreted as “rejective” behaviour if avoided. It would be worthwhile to explore what it is about kissing that makes you feel uncomfortable and discuss that with him. It could be that it is not him as such but, more the closeness of kissing or it could be that you do not like the way he kisses you – it might be that you need shorted quicker kissing moments. Kissing is a part of the whole love making intimacy and it would be worth it for your relationship to find a comfortable balance and understanding of one another’s preferences and non-preferences. Consulting with a therapist in helping you and your partner in finding a common ground and understanding might be worth exploring.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: RP | 2009-05-18

You gotta tell, and you gotta both work on it together. Kissing is/ can be erotic and a turn on, if done properly. Im a guy and would not like sex without kissing. Be honest with him and show him what you would like...

Reply to RP