Question
Posted by: curious | 2004/01/08

Q.

kissing

pls help me analyse this,,,my self and this guy were frends for 3 mnths,,,then we went out for a month,,but we neva eva kissed........

previous to me,,he had a three year relationship.....do u tink he neva kissed me coz his still kinda in love with his ex,,,,,,,after we broke up he went back to his ex,,,,,,,but i feel so tempted to jus kissing him,,,but if i do ,,i tink he'll think im being forward,,we still frends,,and we go out to the mobvies and stuff,,

Expert's Reply

A.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Curious

It seems that all he wants is to be friends. Surely by now he would have made a move. If you feel dissatisfied with the situation (1) confront him, (2) kiss him and c how he react (now problem with taking risks now and again), (3) cut your losses and move on.

You decide what you want out of this friendship and then pick (1)/(2) or (3).

T

3
user comments
Posted by: Kaatjie | 2004/01/11

It's an urge, just as sex is, and you cannot bring about an urge: they come an go as all others do. I don't know your full situation, but I'm thinking just give it time. I went out with two people before I had the urge to kiss anyone. It was the third that got the full brunt of this urge: in FULL FORCE.

Soooo, nurture your girl, care for her, you two go out and do fun things together, and it will come in time.

"we never had sex before"

This is something a tad bigger than kissing... perhaps don't see this as a goal, but rather just see where your relationship takes you. There are few things more painful than a regretting an encounter that happened too soon.

Reply to Kaatjie
Posted by: DAwie | 2004/01/09

WHat an Girl,

Advise pleas give me some advise
My girlfriend NEVER wants to kiss< i hate it whe love eatchother with all our hearts, but she never did it (kiss)before, I showed her 2 times she does it right, BUT now it stoped, why?, i am 19 she is 16, whe never had sex before,
What can i tell her how can i make her like it?

Reply to DAwie
Posted by: Vanilla | 2004/01/08

I think the reason why he hasnt kissed you yet, is because of the fact that you guys are friends and he doesnt really see you as being anything more than that. That would explain why your relationship only lasted 3 months.

Reply to Vanilla

Want to comment?