Question
Posted by: Ted | 2010/04/13

Kiss And tell

My boyfriend and his friends were talking not aware that i could hear from the bedroom. he talks to them about our sex life, he even goes into details of the things we do that i am going down on him, and the likes. i am not sure if this is my imagination or what but his friends have changed the way they look at me, i am now even scared to be free with him in a bedroom. is this normal for men to kiss and tell, if i approach him will he stop, how will i know.

he could just be bragging with them and proud of his relation with you. however, he needs to respect your views and wishes. tell him about your concerns. if he respects and loves you, he will comply to your request

6
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010/04/14

As if women don''t talk with one another, feel how it feels. He was just bragging with you.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/13

Totally lacking in respect for you.This is unacceptable and you should tell him so.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Lady3 | 2010/04/13

I agree with Bozo - there is a total lack of respect for you.

Reply to Lady3
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/04/13

Not sure how serious your relationship is, but if it is serious dump his sorry arse.He is obviously not serious about your relationship and has no respect for you.

Single guys brag to their friends about one night stands.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/13

If You approach him he will apologise or deny it, and no you won''t know if he doesn''t do it anymore. if you never overheard you would not be worried isn'' t it? have you never talked about your sex life with your girlfriends? its normal Mam, take it from me (Nice Guy) the real man. Just get over it, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/13

Reply to sexologist