Question
Posted by: Brian | 2011/05/26

Kiss

I have been in a relationship with a lady for about 2 months and now we are experiencing a problem with a kiss. My girlfriend says she does not get aroused by my kiss anymore, it''s been 2 weeks experiencing this problem. She says she never experienced this problem before. I am afraid that I''m going to lose her. What could be a problem and how can I solve this problem?

Unfortunately what you can do is limited to what she is prepared to explore with you/show you. You can possibly ask her to show you what kind of kissing she does find arousing...she can do this by kissing you as she likes to be kissed - your role is to notice what she is doing at this time and also to focus on what her responses are when you are kissing her. Try different styles of kisses - teasing with your tongue, deep kisses, nibbling, breathing in her breath, etc. and see how she responds to this.

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: lo | 2011/05/27

instead off just wanting to kiss her and trying to experiencing this problem just let it go and go nice things for her and you can kiss her on other places where it will help for instins in her neck or shoulders.

Reply to lo
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/05/27

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: ??? | 2011/05/26

maybe your kiss is not arousing for her, you should the kiss

Reply to ???
Posted by: me | 2011/05/26

Perhaps you should change your brand of toothpaste??

Reply to me