Question
Posted by: jean | 2011/01/16

kiss

my bf doesnt want to kiss me in French way.i asked him to give me a french kiss but he doesnt.he says i dont like.eerytime he kisses me he presses his lips together and never oens his mouth.i know he has some reason but doesnt want to tell me, i even thought thatmy he might feel some smell from my mouth thats why ( but i dont thiink i smell though) there must be another reason.thatmakes me turn off everytime we make love coz i love passionate kissing.what can i do?

French kissing is quite a personal and involved way of kissing. It would be best for you to ask him to explain to you what his reasons are for not wanting to kiss you in that manner and then you can determine whether you would be able to continue with the relationship on that basis. People do have preferences that differ and that is only a problem if you start building up resentment to the other person and cannot find ways to accommodate it is your relationship.
You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

7
Posted by: sho! | 2011/01/24

i feel for you if you enjoy french kissing,just ask your self are you willing to be with someone who wont kiss you the way you prefer and does not even tell you why, that does not sound fair to me. personaly would never be with a guy that wont french kiss me,THAT SH& #??! IS GOOD.

Reply to sho!
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2011/01/17

Chew a stimorol. If that doesn''t help, he probably has an issue with it that won''t go away easily.

The most important thing is to figure out what the deal is. Maybe he doesn''t know how to do it properly. But that''s alright because it''s easy to learn.

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: Tipster | 2011/01/17

The bad breath test. Lick the inside of your wrist and wait for a few minutes and then smell it. That will tell you what your breath smells like at the time.
Smoke and booze are really ugly on a breath.
Its also a very difficult thing to tell your partner that their breath is bad, even when they ask you to be honest, if it is bad, they will always feel horrible and embarrassed.
I feel for you as French kissing is just the best.

Reply to Tipster
Posted by: stinky | 2011/01/17

it''s not impossible that your breath might smell, or his, if i may ask does he uses his tongue somewhere else.

maybe he had a bad experience with french kissing.

Reply to stinky
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/17

maybe HIS breath stinks...........

Reply to anon
Posted by: Turkish | 2011/01/17

clean teeth
clean tongue

Reply to Turkish
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/17

Reply to sexologist