Question
Posted by: Patsy | 2010/02/26

kinky?

i''d love to impress my new lover with being kinky.........but how? can''t picture myself in a bunny suit!

This is a forum for professional advise – no comment

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information – especially the disparity of sexual responses between men and women and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: 123 | 2010/03/02

The phrase is:

Kinky, use a feather
Perverted, use the bird

Reply to 123
Posted by: Al | 2010/02/28

Everyones definition of kinky is different, find out what his is first!

Reply to Al
Posted by: Player | 2010/02/27

Adventurous, use a feather, kinky use the whole bird ! Jokes aside, you will have to sound your partner out as to his definition of kinky before trying it out. A bunny suit does not sound kinky to me, cute and different, but kinky, no.

Reply to Player
Posted by: Player | 2010/02/27

Reply to Player