Question
Posted by: Unemployed | 2012/04/11

Kindly assist if you know of openings

Would you assist. Me a Bcomm Graduate with a Post-graduate Diploma in accounting Science. Over 5 byears work experience.

Sorry to hear you're unemployed, and I commend your ingenuity, but I know I can't afford to emply anyone, and this might not be a forum where relevant employers congregate ! But good luck anyway !

3
Posted by: Purple | 2012/04/12

If you are looking for a job, contact employment agencies, and look in the newspaper and on sites like career junction and careers 24 and Bizcommunity.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Unemplyed | 2012/04/11

Good Day Doc

Thanks for the response. Am kinda trying any platform. Just been advised of some vacancy @ Sasol. I will keep you posted.

Reply to Unemplyed