Question
Posted by: New Ideas | 2010-11-29

KIm

My hubby likes me to play with his penis until he gets aroused and he will enter me, my problem is every time we have sex its my duty to get him aroused. And at times he is already aroused but he wants the blow job and that play daily, it excited him i enjoy a lot but its bit of much effort of lately, at times he wakes me up at night and we start playing with each other but we dont do anything, i find it annoying of late. How do I have him excited differently. Any ideas will help.

What do you find annoying? The same routine? The fact that you must get him aroused and not the other way around? The waking up at night? The daily blow job?(Does he pay attention to your sexual needs after the blow job?) Discuss it with him or tie him to the bed one night and tease the 'devil' out of him and then tell him how you feel when you are left 'dangling in the air'. Explain to him thatarousal is often a two way street. Good continuous sex is relationship dependent. Deidre - SASHA

7
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-30

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: New Ideas | 2010-11-29

Thanks for the ideas, muh appreciated. I bought pono video will try with him.

Reply to New Ideas
Posted by: Leelo | 2010-11-29

I felt the same way until recently, i brought a porno home and me and my man watched a porno vid and it was great, communicate with him. i he cannot think, you should think for the both of u.

Reply to Leelo
Posted by: cool dude | 2010-11-29

kim try massage oils...long baths together....go oral-69

Reply to cool dude
Posted by: XXX | 2010-11-29

As long as he is " arousing"  you in return then all should be fine !If it only works one way then you need to chat to him about it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Pete | 2010-11-29

Cool dude, why is it that there is such little cool ladies... I feel the same, I would LOVE waking up with " that"  feeling

Reply to Pete
Posted by: cool dude | 2010-11-29

give him a blow job while he is asleep.......

Reply to cool dude