Posted by: Sunny | 2009-02-04

Kilos and centemeters

If I lose some kilos does that mean I also lose some centermeters?

How does it work.

Dear Sunny
If you lose kilograms in weight when you weigh yourself then this means that you have used up some of the fat in your body. As your fat pads in various parts of the body start to shrink you will also lose centimetres. Check your vital measurements (e.g. your bust, waist, hip, thigh and upper arm measurements) every week to see if you are losing cm. Sometimes you will see that you are losing cm even when your scale does not show a loss in kg, this indicates that you are losing fat, so it is a good idea to measure your weight and your cm losses once a week.