Posted by: Alet | 2009-09-29

killed bird

Dear doctor. my boyfriend drowned a bird on purpose. he always bites his nails and closes his eyes and goes in a trance wherever he may be. he lies alot. i am worried about this.

Eish ! Wghat a combination of highly unattractive features ! Why on earth would you choose such a loser as your bf, and having discovered what he is like, who on earth would you stay with him as a gf ? He sounds like a psychopath, if he lies a lot and hurts innocent and helpless creatures. People who can do that are often too able to hurt other humans, too, without feeling bad about it. I have serious doubts about his "trances". Save yourself, and advise him to see a shrink for assessment and help.

Posted by: Stumped | 2009-10-01

Babe, sounds like they' re both damn psycopaths if you ask me!! That' s if this post is genuine to begin with..

Reply to Stumped
Posted by: Babe | 2009-09-29

What is wrong with you having a psycopath for a boyfriend? Leave him and get some dignity!

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Red | 2009-09-29

It makes me SO SICK to the stomach hearing things like that. Poor bird.

Reply to Red
Posted by: almost mad | 2009-09-29

Thats jsad. Please if you ever see your boyfriend hurting an animal again he should be arrested. whether he has a problem or not I dont care, I just feel really sad about the innocent bird.

Reply to almost mad