Question
Posted by: Bedfordguy | 2010/07/20

kileod

i got a keleod in the middle of my chest, had two Celestone Injections for it, if possible can someone tell me, will thsi Celestone injection make the keleod smaller or what.

please help

thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i can suggest Graphites cream and injection which would help reducing a keloid. also very important is to use as well Tissue oil. if you generally suffer from keloids use Vitamin E internally as well.
the above mentioned product Celestone is suggested for keloids.

regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

1
Posted by: bedfordguy | 2010/07/21

Thanks doc. How do one use Vitamin E internally. and the Cream do i need a script for that

thanks

Reply to bedfordguy