Question
Posted by: my name is | 2012/01/19

kids

hi guys please help my cousin is dating this wonderful guy and she is having 3kids and the guy is having 4 kids two mothers involved wich means 1 woman have 3 kids and the other has 1 child, and my friend her first child is from another another father and the two kids are from the same father.
now the guy is telling my cousin that he cannot continue with the relationship as she is having 3kids and I find it difficult to understan as the guy is a divorcee with 4 kids. what I advice should I give her she is very bitter.

What a complicated situation ! She has 3 kids, and he has 4 ; she has 2 male ex's, and he has 2 female ex's. Simply complaining that she has 3 kids, when he brings 4 to the relationship, sounds feeble. But I'm not sure you can specifically advise her what to do. If they want to try seriously to remain together, they should see a couples counsellor for some sessions and see whether they can work it out

2
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/01/19

The only advice l can recommend is that they both start using contraception. lf they do this l can only believe they deserve each other and it is a match made in heaven.......................

Reply to Obvious