Posted by: Pixi7 | 2012-10-17

Hi, I went for a sonar a while back and a CT scan because they found a lot of scarring on my kidneys and thought I might have duplex kidneys, but I am not sure. I realized that I never show symptoms of bladder infection until I start getting kidney pains. I drink about 2 to 3 liters of fluid a day(not really water) and I only urinate about 2 to 3 times. I never know I have to urinate until it hurts, it''s like that signal got lost along the way. I want to be more healthy, started drinking Cranberry supplements and now I would like to know how many times should I be urinating so I don''t wait for the pain to come but I''d rather time it.

Urination will depend on the amount of fluid and food that you consume, as well as the temperature. I think that you should try to urinate first thing in the morning and after a meal and consumption of fluids. Try urinating before you go to bed. It is very difficult for me to give precise advice on when you should be urinating. Did your doctors do a kidney function test to determine if there is any problem with the function of your kidneys?

Posted by: Pixi7 | 2012-10-21

They have done a kidney function test and it came out normal but I constantly have bladder and kidney infections. I wash with Gynaguard to help and drink Cranberry tablets but I still get them a lot.

Reply to Pixi7