Question
Posted by: Sam Dlamini | 2011/03/02

Kidneys

My boyfriend has been complaining about pain in his lower back for some time and he had insisted that the cause of it was due to being behind the wheel for a better part of the day from Monday to Saturday. After much insistence from me, he went to see the doctor and the doctor told him that the problem is with his kidneys. Is this possible and what exactly does it mean.

Hallo Sam
Kidney infection or other kidney problems like growths can cause backache due to referred pain. The most common cause is infection and it needs to be treated with an antibiotic. It is usually picked up with a urine test.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/02

Hallo Sam