Question
Posted by: Pontsho | 2009/12/08

Kidneys

I had an accident 5 years ago and since then i have problem with my kidney.I went to difference doctors but they cant help i tried hospital one day but no luck.Everyday i have to take panado or painkillers for my kidney, i dont know what to do can you please help me.

Hallo Pontsho
One should try to determine where the pain is coming from - this can only be done by a proper physical examination, and if needed, sonar, urine tests and x/rays. Only if you know what the cause is can you treat it successfully. I suggest you insist on them looking for the problem until they can make a clear diagnosis

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/08

Hallo Pontsho

Reply to cyberdoc