Question
Posted by: Max | 2009/02/06

kidneys

Hi There

My friend has been saying she has kidney problems for five years now. However I am not sure if she just thinks its her kidneys but isnt. I tell her to go for tests but she doesnt.

What are the signs/symptoms? and surely if it was severe she would have been admitted to hospital by now, five years later???

Dear Max

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Kidney problems can mean so many things and therefore, I am unable to give you spesific symptoms. People with kidney problems are generally very ill and will certainly progress to the negative over a 5 year period. If you are worried, I suggest that she consults a doctor.