Question
Posted by: Anne | 2011/02/21

Kidney/bladder infection

Beginning of Jan,i experienced pain when urinating and there was blood in my urine for about three days and it stopped. I went to the doctor,he gave me antibiotics (he didnt do the urine test as i was on periods) . I finished the course and didnt experience the pain until few days back.I experienced pain on my left lower back side and pain when urinating. Today there''s no pain but im wondering whether i should go back to the doctor and tell him this. Appetite hasnt changed,no fever,no fatigue,i urinate as normal and the normal amount. Im worried of kidney problems, if i have any i want to tackle them early.

Hallo Anne
It could be signs of a small kidney stone, so rather tell your doctor about this. Maybe he needs to send away urine for microscopy and culture too. A low grade infection can cause kidney damage over the long term.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/21

Hallo Anne