Question
Posted by: marinel equipelag | 2011-02-08

kidney trouble and blood infection

my boyfriend is sufferring from kidney failure and blood infections the infection of the blood raise up to 11% is this a critical. what are the chances is there any possibilities to cure that. Hope you can help me and give me tips how to cure this, bcoz now my bf everytime he past urine and past motion is blood.

Hallo Marinel
It depends on what the cause of the kidney failure is - acute kidney failure is sometimes reversible after treatment and with support to the kidneys. Your boyfriend should be under the care of a specialist nephrologist or physician for the kidney failure and the blood infection and there is not much you can do to cure this.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-02-08

Hallo Marinel
dr Bets