Question
Posted by: Charmaine | 2010-02-11

Kidney Transplant

Today we got the news my son-in-law (22yrs) and his mother are a match for a kidney transplant - his kidneys are funtioning at less than 10%.

I have previously read about the product StemTech Health, and would like to know if you think it would do a similar thing as doner stem cells to assist in preventing rejection?

Dear Charmaine
The nephrologists have specific regimes they follow with patients to prevent rejection. However, he can discuss it with his nephrologist but I think the stem cell technology is still in experimental stage.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-15

Dear Charmaine

Reply to cyberdoc