Posted by: Amy | 2011-06-21

Kidney stones/AF early?

Been TTC for 5 years now, no luck. I have a daughter of 13 from my previous marraige, but could not conceive since.

I have also not been on any medication or birth controll. I have a cycle of 32 - 34 days. I have never been early.

4 weeks ago I woke up at 01:00 in the morning with extreme pain. Went to casualties at the hospital, kidney stone. Luckily doctor said it was a singular stone and it passed on it''s own.
I was given antibiotics to prevent infection.

Since, I have been drinking about 3 litres of water a day as per doctors instructions - where I used to drink NO water at all.

This month, my cycle is only 29 days - I started yesterday, although it''s only a very little bit. I have never started early?!

Could the kidney stones have had anything to do with it or what could be up?

It is possible that the physical stress caused by the passing of the kidney stone, could have effected your period slightly and reduced your cycle.