Question
Posted by: Piet | 2011/11/22

Kidney Stones

Hi there Doc,
I started getting k/s in the 80`s on and of then i had an 8year break....then again last year ...and now this month again...the Dr managed to get it out via the basket got 4 out...my scan shows multipal stones in r/kidney....and a few in left kidney.

What i would like to know..how to avoid it ..and what causes it..and how to get rid of it.

Thanks Doc

Piet

It is important that you have the kidney stones analised. Ask your urologist what type of stone is the cause for your recurrent kidney stones. He/she will be more than capable to inform you about the measures that have to be taken.

Refer to the following article for detailed information about kidney stones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney_stones