Question
Posted by: U. Harding | 2010/02/02

Kidney Stones

My father suffered kidney stones on two occasions in his lifetime.
In January 1996 I had a kidney stone which I passed. In December 2008 and in January 2010 I was back at outpatients with kidney stones which I also managed to pass.
I would like to enquire why I am experiencing this very painful condition so often. I do not smoke, take the occasional drink, exercise regularly (yoga and walking) and eat heathy.

Hallo U Harding
sometimes people have high oxolate or calcium excretion in the urine. Please ask your GP to refer you to the urology department for further testing.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/02

Hallo U Harding

Reply to cyberdoc