Question
Posted by: Kidney stone | 2012-04-22

Kidney stone

I had a CT scan that showed a 6mm kidney stone stuck high up in my ureter, I have two more stones in the same kidney roughly the same size
They inserted a stent on Monday to ensure the kidney drains.
On Thursday they will blast the stone in the ureter on Thursday

What happens to the other 2 stones still in the kidney?
Do you have to wait for them to drop out?
In my blood test everything was normal except neutrofills where elevated, what does this mean?

The remaining kidney stones will most probably be treated when the other stone is blasted. Slight elevation of neutrofills is not abnormal. It usually indicate infection or chronic disease and can be related to your kidney stones.