Question
Posted by: Chantell James | 2011-08-28

Kidney problems

Hi there i would like to find out i had pre aclampsie (not sure how you spell it) with the birht of my son almost 5 years ago since then i always had blood (+3) and proteine (+3) in my urine and pain in my lower back now it gets worst if i stand to long it and also sometimes i get a stange smell from my urine and constant headachesi have been to many doctors and ginogologist and they could not find out what is wrong they even though it was kidney stone but found nothing - i went back to a uroloog and he told me i have Nefroptose(the afrikaans word) and it is not deadly and there is nothing he can do i must just drink pain killers when i have pain but also not to much. Know i just want to know what does this mean what is the meaning of this kidney desease or moving kidney as they also call it - he also told me i just need to go for yearly check ups to see if it does not get worse. pls help as i do not now much about this. thanks

Ani

Kroniese keelseer dui nie op rumatiekkoors nie. Ek stel egter voor dat jy jou dokter vir 'n volledige ondersoek en bloedtoetse konsulteer om die oorsaak vir jou kroniese keelseer te vind.

Groete

Chantelle

Jou uroloog is korrek deur te se dat daar nie definitiewe behandeling vir jou toestand is nie. Verwys na die volgende webtuiste vir volledige inligting (oorsake, diagnose en behandeling): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephroptosis#Treatment

Ek kan beslis nie bevestig of jy Pre-Klampsie met jou swangerskap gehad het nie. Jy sal die dokter wat jou swangerskap hanteer het, moet konsulteer, sodat hy/sy die notas kan nagaan.

Groete