Question
Posted by: leonard ndlovu | 2010-01-15

kidney problems

my body is very painfully and all my nerves.

Hello L,
Sounds very unpleasant. Do see a good doctor, preferably a general medicine specialist, as oon as possible. I don't know how you know the problem lies in your kidneys, or what sort of trouble it is - kidney stones ( something I suffer from ) can be incredibly painful, and kidney or bladder / urinary tract infections can be very painful, too. But both can be helped a great deal by the right treatment - which,always, depends on a proper assessment and tghe right diagnosis being made.

2
Posted by: Blossom | 2010-01-16

You better go to a doctor and see what is going on. Kidneys is not something to play with. Sometimes it can be a kidney infection, the hospital will put you on a drip to clean out the kidney - it takes about an overnight stay. And it gets more an more painful if you dont sort it out.

Reply to Blossom

Hello L,