Question
Posted by: Monique | 2012/10/10

kidney problem i think

for a few days now i have a dull cotinues pain in my right lower back, i presume its my kidney and it goes towards the side and lower abdomen and it does not go away i see that if i take cranberry pills it helps so i don''t know if i have a kidney infection or can this be more serious?

Monique

It is possible that you have an urinary tract infection and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an urine test and possible course of oral antibiotics.

2
Posted by: monique | 2012/10/15

for a few days now i have a dull cotinues pain in my right lower back, i presume its my kidney and it goes towards the side and lower abdomen and it does not go away i see that if i take cranberry pills it helps so i don''''t know if i have a kidney infection or can this be more serious?

i also feel very bloated recently and just generally unwell, i have been diagnosed with diabetes 2 and i drink metformin for that i am eeting much more healthy no sugar but when i test myself the readings is about 6.8 to 7 every time what more can i do to stabiliza this also with my above mentioned problem?

thanks

Reply to monique
Posted by: monique | 2012/10/11

Reply to monique