Question
Posted by: Dolie | 2010/08/18

kidney problem

Good day Doc

I have not been drinking water for a long time and I fel ill 2months ago, I went to a GP he coudnt see anything wrong and he gave me tablets and again last month I was also ill with the same thing I went back to the same doctor and he also didnt knw what was wrong, again now i''m ill and the symptoms are: I cant walk straight, my taste buds are sour, i dont feel like eating and I have changed the colour of my skin from light brown to dark brown, I went to the chemist I explained the symptoms and they gave me over the count medication (its a brown container) its written " relieves bowel irritation"  I have been using that since monday and I have been drinking a lot of water more than 10glasses of water a day and I will only go to the loo 3/4 times

but now my problem is that I have started to bleed, the more water I drink the more blood comes out

I would realy appreciate your response, thank you in advance

Expert ImagePharmacist

The bleeding is worrying me and I strongly suggest seeing a doctor. Avoid taking any further OTC meds untill you've done so.

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/08/19

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist