Question
Posted by: B | 2010/05/26

Kidney pain

Dear Doc

I have kidney pain for almost a week now. It is a dull aching pain on both side of my back just above my waist. I do not have a urine infection - I had it tested. I feel nauseous and tired and cold. I do not have a fever and my bladder or urine does not hurt. It''s even sore if I just press on my back.

What can it be?

Hallo B
It may be inflammation in the muscles of the back. See if it helps if you take an anti-inflammatory like Mypaid ( if you are not allergic to any of the ingredients) Seeing a physiotherapist may also help
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/26

Hallo B
dr Bets