Question
Posted by: Hannlie | 2010/04/28

Kidney pain

I''ve had on and off dull pain in my kidneys for about 2 years but it has recently become worse. This time I''m also nauseous. A few years ago I suffered from major depression and overdosed on sleeping pills etc. This happened about 10 times in 3 months. Could this have caused kidney damage? I only use lemon juice at the moment but this time it has little effect on the pain and nausea.

Hallo Hannlie
It sounds as if you may have an infection in the kidney - please see your doctor for a urine test and UKE blood test to determine your kidney function. Sleeping pill overdosage won't cause kidney damage.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/28

Hallo Hannlie

Reply to cyberdoc